Viel Spaß damit!
SA-MP 0.3.8 RC
The 0.3.8 version of SA-MP will feature server-side custom models. Right now custom objects and custom player skins are supported, with more types planned for the future. Since this feature potentially has a large scope for some servers, 0.3.8 is being placed in to RC early. This gives server owners plenty of time to plan. These new features will take some time to formalise, so be please be patient with the release.
Although there are several new security features related to custom models, these are not yet enabled in the current build. Only use the RC version with people you trust as there could be unknown security flaws in GTA:SA's model formats.
How custom models work in SA-MP
Custom models are stored with the SA-MP server, usually in the 'models' folder. When a player connects, they are given a list of all models used by the server. Players will download models as required and store them by CRC in a 'cache' folder. Every server the player connects to has a seperate model cache. The local cache is located under: Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files\SAMP\cache followed by the server's IP.Port.
For custom player skins, the player will download all of these at the start of the game, since the game can't be paused to load skins. For objects attached to the player like accessories, these must be downloaded at the start also. For world objects, these will be downloaded depending what virtual world they are in. That means it's possible to have custom worlds that the player would not have to download until they entered the virtual world.
The skin format is the same as the game's normal format. Object models require a collision attached to the dff, and this collision has to be attached using the kdff tool.
The main modeling tools for GTA:SA are written for 3dsmax, although there are some other tools available for blender. I have made a short blender export tutorial available here.
Defining custom models in the artconfig.txt file
Custom models are currently defined in the server's artconfig.txt file. The line AddCharModel is used to add a new player model, and AddSimpleModel is used to define a custom object, which includes both world objects and objects that will be attached to players as accessories.
Player skins use ranges: 20000 to 30000 (10000 slots)Objects use negative IDs: -1000 to -30000 (29000 slots)
Other fixes since 0.3.7
- The radar outline should now scale properly in widescreen resolutions.
- A bug introduced to PlayerPlaySound with sound ID 0 should be fixed.
- Actors should now be able to rotate again.
0.3.8 RC1 Client
SA-MP 0.3.8 RC1 Client Installer
0.3.8 RC1 Server
SA-MP 0.3.8 RC1 Windows Server
Alle Infos hier: forum.sa-mp.com/forumdisplay.php?f=90
Update RC3:SA-MP 0.3.8 RC2 Client/Server update
- MAX_OBJECTS increased to 2000.
- Fixes sniper hud was not drawing correctly.
- In RC1, SelectObject was showing debug collision information and would crash if the information was unavailable.
- Fixes invalid ped model crash that effected some 0.3.8 RC1 players
- Adds 'local' cache concept to avoid having to download large numbers of models in game. This feature is not finalized. More on this later.
- In RC1, streaming might have been broken if you teleported from one vworld in to the same vworld.
- Adds support for timed objects in custom models.
- AddCharModel/AddSimpleModel can now be called from pawn. There are currently no restrictions on when you can call these functions, but be aware that if you do not call them inside OnFilterScriptInit/OnGameModeInit, you run the risk that some players, who are already on the server, may not have downloaded the models.
native AddCharModel(baseid, newid, dffname, txdname);native AddSimpleModel(virtualworld, baseid, newid, dffname, txdname);native AddSimpleModelTimed(virtualworld, baseid, newid, dffname, txdname, timeon, timeoff);
SA-MP 0.3.8 RC3-2 Client update
- The custom model unloading code added in RC3 is causing crashes for some people and has been disabled for now.
SA-MP 0.3.8 RC3-1 Client update
- The dff reader couldn't read the Skin extension on some skins.
SA-MP 0.3.8 RC3 Client/Server update
- Adds the first layer of security checks for model/texture file downloads. More security features will be added as the 0.3.8 RC period progresses. For now, only join servers where you trust the server owner.
- You can now change the location of the model cache folder using the Tools > Settings menu in the SA-MP server browser.
- Objects created from models downloaded from the server are now freed from memory after they are deleted.
- Adds data compression to file downloads. Note: Downloads with thousands of small files can still be slow.
Mehr hier: http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=64410
Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von d0ma ()