• Your Roleplay - Startmenü (Login & Register) •

Wichtiger Hinweis: Bitte ändert nicht manuell die Schriftfarbe auf schwarz sondern belasst es bei der Standardeinstellung. Somit tragt ihr dazu bei dass euer Text auch bei Verwendung unseren dunklen Forenstils noch lesbar ist!

Tipp: Ihr wollt längere Codeausschnitte oder Logfiles bereitstellen? Benutzt unseren eigenen PasteBin-Dienst Link
  • Alright, here we go. I don't speak german, but I'm posting this on english cause this is the only way I found to do it, and I hope the moderators and other people understand it.
    First of all, I've been brought here by a german friend, he said to me "there's a copied design from your project on german board", and then I said, alright, send me the link on skype and I'll check it. He also said, that you accused me for COPYING YOU (what is actually a shame for you and I'll tell you why).
    Alright, your design has been posted today, and if I would copy you, I just came to the future and went back to the past to make my design the same way as you did right? It's completely non-sense. The funny part of all of this whole bullshit, is that the real concept of the design, has been made for me in photoshop in 28/04/2015 by my friend who is moderator from portuguese sa-mp forums board.

Here are some links about it...

The first designs made by him on photoshop:

http://forum.sa-mp.com/showpost.php?p=3443391&postcount=94

And then after some days I've finished the textdraws designs using zamaroth textdraw editor:

The design development process:

The first final result:

The login screen:

And as you can see, just take a look at my post date: http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=569181&page=17

And finally, a video from it:

Externer Inhalt
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.
    [/size]

I would like to state, that I don't even knew you, neither your project which is clearly copying mine designs and posting here telling people that I did a copy from your design, I'm just really sad to see this, and it's a shame for me come here to say all these things, I would like to ask for moderators if there is any rule related to this, cause it's clearly copy of my works, and I would like to see this content removed if possible, I'm sorry for talking these all things here, but that's the only way I've found.

Disappointed,-ipsLeon.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von ipsLeon ()

• There is no denying the fact that the version of YRP is inspired by our version, but it isn't a copy. If you compare the versions you would recognize that the color is different , the buttons ,the logo and even the headbar are not the same and some other ppint i haven't mention too.
    Only the Design of the Infoboxes and the Arrow looks equal.

I really have to say that your version looks better and I hope that you will come to the conclusion as we did that our version isn't a simple copy of your's.

• inspired by our version, but it isn't a copy

haha that's funny, inspired by my version... That's a stolen idea, you guys should do something based on your own creativity while using the copyright signal at the bottom of the login copied page. It's a shame, It really disappoints me, I hope you guys don't have any desires to play on my server, cause I'll deny received connections from Germany because of this (except from LnD clan).

Have a nice day, enjoy it.

• Beitrag von ScopeX ()

Dieser Beitrag wurde gelöscht, Informationen über den Löschvorgang sind nicht verfügbar.
  • Beitrag von Agent47 ()

Dieser Beitrag wurde gelöscht, Informationen über den Löschvorgang sind nicht verfügbar.
  • haha that's funny, inspired by my version... That's a stolen idea, you guys should do something based on your own creativity while using the copyright signal at the bottom of the login copied page. It's a shame, It really disappoints me, I hope you guys don't have any desires to play on my server, cause I'll deny received connections from Germany because of this (except from LnD clan).

Have a nice day, enjoy it.

The basic idea may be stolen but it's filled with the own creativity of the creator ( creator of the thread ).
    haha i hope you know that their is something called VPN.

Copyright the english community isn't different they released some of maps , too and said that they were the creator.

• Beitrag von ipsLeon ()