[SUCHE]Erfahrenen LUA scripter suchen für werk

Wichtiger Hinweis: Bitte ändert nicht manuell die Schriftfarbe auf schwarz sondern belasst es bei der Standardeinstellung. Somit tragt ihr dazu bei dass euer Text auch bei Verwendung unseren dunklen Forenstils noch lesbar ist!

Tipp: Ihr wollt längere Codeausschnitte oder Logfiles bereitstellen? Benutzt unseren eigenen PasteBin-Dienst Link
  • Ich fand keine bessere Unterforen Beitrag zu dieser, also werde ich es hier zu posten:

In mein schlechtes Deutsch:
    Hallo!
    Ich heisse Multiman und ich bin frei für scripting angeboten. Ich bin ein IT-Studenten in meiner örtlichen Universität und wurden Scripting in LUA für 1 Jahr. Ich wage zu sagen, dass ich fast in MTA script, Sie fragen können, soweit es möglich ist.
    Meine andere fähigkeiten:
    1. LUA
    2. PHP/MySQL
    3. Webdesign(html/css)
    4. Graphics(Photoshop) und FX (After Effects+Premiere)

Wenn Sie meine Arbeit zu sehen wurden, senden Sie mir Ihre msn in PM.

In English, little more + some stuff, why to choose MTA over SA-MP:
    Hello!
    I'm Multiman and I've been scripting in MTA: SA for about a year, before LUA, I had knowledge of various different languages like PHP, Pawn and C++, so it wasn't hard for me to learn and during the year I have developed so far that I dare to provide scripting service for others. I can provide complex scripting, can script gamemodes etc, You can challenge me, but I can deal with almost, as long as it's possible in MTA: SA.

I would be mostly interested in bigger projects, like Gamemodes, especially Roleplay, but I'm willing to do smaller jobs and gamemodes of other genres too. I've made lots of RP stuff already and dealt with race/DD stuff also.

Many of you, who wants to start a server, may be doubting, whether to choose SA-MP or MTA, but I would suggest, without a doubt, MTA to every single one of you. And that's not to make me more job, not at all, in fact you can find another scripter and I'd still recommend MTA to you. That's all because SA-MP has I would say hit it's limits in a way, every single server looks similar to eachother, there is nothing innovative found anywhere, most of the things are based on chatbox+cmd's, which isn't good, UI is bad. MTA therefore has GUI's, all buttons are bindable, mods are addable serversided etc. - UI is faboulous and makes gaming experience very comfortable and enjoyable. You can make everything interactive, give it a feel like player's doing something, not typing a command and reading something from the chatbox.

CJ is editable - clothes, tattoos etc. All skills are included - weapon, fat, stamina and loads of more.. I could list out outrageously large amount of things, but I'd have to sleep in some time.

Basically: MTA develops faster, has better sync, is more beautiful etc.

What I can do:
    Pretty much everything from character creation to graphical phones and car alarms and so on..
    I prefer MySql to SQL and XML.

Just ask.

What else:
    *Lua
    *PHP/MYSQL knowledge - I can make UCP's etc.
    *Graphics - I'm good in photoshop and in webdesigning (HTML/CSS)

*FX

If you are interested or have any questions, then ask here or in PM, I can also show you some examples of my work in my own server.

• Zitat

CJ is editable - clothes, tattoos etc. All skills are included - weapon, fat, stamina and loads of more.. I could list out outrageously large amount of things, but I'd have to sleep in some time.

In Multi-Theft-Auto DM Not really, but nice Skills.
    We tryed to remove this Mta role/function, with compiling our own Mta.Linux Server (using the precompiled Server Package)
    for our 64-bit-Debian Root. But yeah its a hard work to find these lines and i think we lost some binares files while
    dispatching it from 2 Computer.

We actually need someone for finishing our Webpanel, its finished but i dont have
    skills for creating a attractive, good-looking Webdesign/Graphics for it. (Photoshop rlly sucks for me :>)
    And yeah someone with After-Affects could also create a awesome Video.
    We are actually in Beta-period/phase and finishing our Mta.RL, MySQL is also working fine.

Could ya contact me via Icq ? Thanks

I know Bad English Grammar Knowledge :P

//Ps: Cant find you on Msn :wacko:

[align=center]
    Mta Script Editor - Work in Progress

• He´s not you can wear clothes and tattoes, set his skills/stats (setPedStat), but you cant edit his .txd/.dff Texture/Model
    Theres a Mta-Rule, which allways returns false.
    Yesterday i found the lines for removing this rule, searching it in Microsoft´s C++.
    But it´s not a single line only, its a whole function.
    Somekind of funny, theres no reason for prohibit changing the Model´s but even so its included.

Yeah it was inarticulate :wacko:
    Multiman do you have Icq/Xfire too. ?

[align=center]
    Mta Script Editor - Work in Progress