Anticheat Launcher (English).

Wichtiger Hinweis: Bitte ändert nicht manuell die Schriftfarbe auf schwarz sondern belasst es bei der Standardeinstellung. Somit tragt ihr dazu bei dass euer Text auch bei Verwendung unseren dunklen Forenstils noch lesbar ist!

Tipp: Ihr wollt längere Codeausschnitte oder Logfiles bereitstellen? Benutzt unseren eigenen PasteBin-Dienst Link
  • Hello, i am new on this forums, and unfortunately i don't speak german, but over past few days i have seen lots of people showing their launcher with anticheat and my community needs one.
    So if anyone is interested please contact me on pm on english please, thanks in advanced.

For the moderators/admins - please don't delete this topic, i have used google translator and this seemed like right one to post it in.

• This is not the correct place for your topic and i'd move it if it wasn't for the mininum of three weeks membership. As this and a lot of other rules can not become familiar with you as you can speak neither german nor english, i don't think this forum is a good choice for you and i wish you the best of luck in the english one at sa-mp.com!