Plesk installations Fehler

• Hallo Breadfish Community,
    ich habe ein problem mit Plesk 12 ich kann anscheinend nicht auf einen vorkonfigurierten MySQL Server installieren.
    Und ich besitze eine Plesk 12 Lizenz.

Fehler:

Code
    START Bootstrapper 12.5.30 prep-install for BASE AT Sat Jun 11 10:57:18 EDT 2016
    *****  problem report *****
    ERROR while trying to establish test connection. If you are installing Plesk on an already configured MySQL server, you need to specify the administrator's credentials to succeed with the installation. To do this, you need to create a file - /root/.my.cnf with the 'client' section where you need to provide user and its password ("user = $admin_name" and "password = $admin_pass"). After installation is finished, the file /root/.my.cnf will be renamed to /root/.my.cnf.bak
    Check the error reason(see log file: /var/log/plesk/install/plesk_12.5.30_installation.log), fix and try again
    STOP Bootstrapper 12.5.30 prep-install for BASE AT Sat Jun 11 11:01:01 EDT 2016: PROBLEMS FOUND

Bin über eine schelle Antwort dankbar.

Mit Freundlichen Grüßen,
    DarkEvolution

• Da steht doch genau was du machen musst, wenn du einen bereits konfigurierten MySQL Server hast:

Zitat

If you are installing Plesk on an already configured MySQL server, you need to specify the administrator's credentials to succeed with the installation. To do this, you need to create a file - /root/.my.cnf with the 'client' section where you need to provide user and its password ("user = $admin_name" and "password = $admin_pass"). After installation is finished, the file /root/.my.cnf will be renamed to /root/.my.cnf.bak